Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Romantic Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
There are nothing quite like romantic quotes when it comes to making an impression. Make your true love swoon (and score brownie points besides) by showing what a sensitive, caring person you really are.
Of all the romantic love quotes, this one might be the most poignant: "Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse" (Halen).
The best romantic quotes send a little shiver down your spine all the way to your heart.
Strangely enough, the most romantic quotes often come from the movie theater. In fact, one of my favorite romantic movie quotes is contemporary -- from The Lord of the Rings, in fact: "I would rather spend one lifetime with you than face all the ages of this world alone."
Whether you want sweet and sappy or some funny romantic quotes to spur you on, this is the place to be. Enjoy browsing our romantic quotes, and enjoy using them even more!
You can find romantic quotes and other cute, sad, funny or sweet love quotes in our...
Top 10 List of Romantic Love Quotes:
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #1
- Real love stories never have endings.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #2
- Two souls and one thought, two hearts and one pulse.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #3
- I have great hopes that we shall love each other all our lives as much as if we had never married at all.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #4
- Only from the heart can you touch the sky.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #5
- Many waters cannot quench love, neither can the floods drown it.
Song of Songs 8:7
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #6
- Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love.
St. Francis of Assisi
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #7
- I have found the paradox that if I love until it hurts, then there is no hurt, but only more love.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #8
- He is not a lover who does not love forever.
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #9
- Immature love says: "I love you because I need you." Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."
- Favorite Romantic Quotes #10
- Today I begin to understand what love must be, if it exists. When we are parted, we each feel the lack of the other half of ourselves. We are incomplete like a book in two volumes of which the first has been lost. That is what I imagine love to be: incompleteness in absence.
Edmond and Jules de Goncourt