Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Robin Williams Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
Who can resist Robin Williams quotes? The man is just as funny now as he ever was, even if you don't hear his name quite as often. If you're looking to refresh your memory and have a good laugh, browse our library of famous quotes.
Only a real funny man (or funny woman!) can quote Robin Williams, so start cultivating your reputation today. In his own words, "comedy is acting out optimism" -- and what better way to honor comedy than in the words of those who love it best?
There are so many wonderful quotes from Robin Williams that it's impossible to choose a favorite, but this one might come close: "You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it." Of all the funny quotes by Robin Williams, the best are those with a spark of philosophy -- the ones that make you think while you laugh.
Enjoy these famous quotes by Robin Williams, and next time you're planning a speech, a talk, or just writing a card to a friend with the blues, remember these Robin Williams quotes.
You can find your favorite G-rated Robin Williams quote in our...
Top 10 List of Robin Williams Quotes:
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #1
- If it's the Psychic Network why do they need a phone number?
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #2
- Carpe per diem - seize the check.
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #3
- You're only given a little spark of madness. You mustn't lose it.
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #4
- The only people flying to Europe will be terrorists, so it will be, "Will you be sitting in armed or unarmed?"
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #5
- When the media ask him [George W. Bush] a question, he answers, 'Can I use a lifeline?'
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #6
- Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party."
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #7
- Cocaine is God's way of saying you're making too much money.
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #8
- The Russians love Brooke Shields because her eyebrows remind them of Leonid Brezhnev.
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #9
- No matter what anybody tells you, words & ideas can change the world. --From Dead Poet's Society
- Favorite Robin Williams Quotes #10
- We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for. --From Dead Poet's Society