Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Quote on Love -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
Welcome to the best site on the Internet for quotes on love. From the romantic to the obscure, we have all the love quotes you'll ever need -- whatever your purpose.
For example, do you need quotes on marriage and love for a wedding speech?
How about the immortal and powerful quote from Michael Leunig: "Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that." With words like that, you'll have everyone marveling at your amazing speech-writing abilities.
Or maybe you're looking for quotes on life and love. Why not borrow the words of poet Emily Dickinson: "If I can stop one heart from breaking, I shall not live in vain." As all the best poets know, life and love are bound together -- you can't have one without the other!
So no matter your purpose or intent, enjoy this site and find all the best quotes on love packaged for your Internet convenience.
You'll find our favorite love quotes in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Quotes on Love:
- Favorite Quote on Love #1
- Falling in love consists merely in uncorking the imagination and bottling the common-sense.
- Favorite Quote on Love #2
- Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery
- Favorite Quote on Love #3
- Love one another and you will be happy. It's as simple and as difficult as that.
- Favorite Quote on Love #4
- You don't love a woman because she is beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
- Favorite Quote on Love #5
- He loves but little who can say and count in words, how much he loves.
- Favorite Quote on Love #6
- Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
- Favorite Quote on Love #7
- If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you, fill her above the brim with love of herself; all that runs over will be yours.
Charles Caleb Colton
- Favorite Quote on Love #8
- Love is a given, hatred is acquired.
- Favorite Quote on Love #9
- Love is much like a wild rose, beautiful and calm, but willing to draw blood in its defense.
- Favorite Quote on Love #10
- Love is like pi -- natural, irrational, and very important.