Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
'Top 10' List of Music Quotes...
You'll find great music quotes and quotations to enjoy and inspire you here.
It's not always enough to listen to music: we also love to talk about it, think about it, and even dream about it. And these quotes are sure to fuel any conversation.
No matter what your auditory ambrosia, you'll find it here. Love opera? Or maybe you agree with Edward Gardner that "opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding he sings?"
Whenever you think about music quotes, you'll find your thoughts drawn back to this site.
Or are you searching for music love quotes for your wedding or special occasion? Remember the famous words of June Masters Bacher: "Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever."
These are the great quotes that live forever in the hearts of music lovers. So if, like me, you truly believe that music hath charms that can soothe wild beasts and angry hearts alike, enjoy this selection of fantastic music quotes in our...
Top 10 List of our Favorite Music Quotes...
- Favorite Music Quotes #1
- Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life.
- Favorite Music Quotes #2
- Don't play what's there, play what's not there.
- Favorite Music Quotes #3
- Music, the greatest good that mortals know, And all of heaven we have below.
- Favorite Music Quotes #4
- A song will outlive all sermons in the memory.
- Favorite Music Quotes #5
- Opera is when a guy gets stabbed in the back and instead of bleeding he sings.
- Favorite Music Quotes #6
- Music hath the charm to soothe a savage beast, but I'd try a revolver first.
- Favorite Music Quotes #7
- The Irish gave the bagpipes to the Scotts as a joke, but the Scotts haven't seen the joke yet.
- Favorite Music Quotes #8
- The English may not like music, but they absolutely love the noise it makes.
Sir Thomas Beecham
- Favorite Music Quotes #9
- Wagner's music is better than it sounds.
- Favorite Music Quotes #10
- There once was a brainy baboon who always breathed down a bassoon for he said, ''It appears that in billions of years I shall certainly hit on a tune."