Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
The Movie Quote -- Our Top 10 Lists of Favorite Movie Quotes...
Looking for a great movie quote to brighten up your day? Look no further!
This is the best collection of free movie quotes on the Internet, and it's all yours to look through at will.
If you love movies quotes as much as I do, you've probably heard this one before -- Fabrizio's famous statement that "in Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns." Words to live by if you're a Godfather fan.
There are tons of fantastic quotes from movies, so many that you won't be able to choose a favorite.
If you like romantic comedies like When Harry Met Sally, you probably remember this one too: "All I'm saying is that somewhere out there is the man you are supposed to marry. And if you don't get him first, somebody else will, and you'll have to spend the rest of your life knowing that somebody else is married to your husband."
No matter what type of movie quote you love, you'll find something that will tweak an emotion or make you laugh in our...
Top 10 Favorite Movie Quote List:
- Favorite Movie Quote #1
- Smile, it enhances your face value.
Truvy (Dolly Parton) in 'Steel Magnolias'
- Favorite Movie Quote #2
- Stand up wherever you are, go to the nearest window and yell as loud as you can, 'I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore.'
Howard Beale (Peter Finch) in 'Network'
- Favorite Movie Quote #3
- We don't read and write poetry because it's cute. We read and write poetry because we are members of the human race. And the human race is filled with passion. And medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love, these are what we stay alive for.
Professor Keating (Robin Williams) in 'Dead Poet's Society'
- Favorite Movie Quote #4
- Colonel Jessep (Jack Nicholson): You want answers?Kaffee (Tom Cruise): I want the truth.Jessep: You can't handle the truth.
'A Few Good Men'
- Favorite Movie Quote #5
- How to deal with death is at least as important as how to deal with life.
Admiral Kirk (William Shatner) in 'Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan'
- Favorite Movie Quote #6
- Eve (Anne Baxter): I'm afraid Mr. DeWitt would find me boring before too long.Miss Caswell (Marilyn Monroe): You won't bore him, honey. You won't even get a chance to talk.
'All About Eve'
- Favorite Movie Quote #7
- Michael Corleone (Al Pacino): My father is no different than any powerful man, any man with power, like a President or senator. Kay Adams (Diane Keaton): Do you know how naive you sound, Michael? Presidents and senators don't have men killed.Michael Corleone: Oh. Who's being naive, Kay?
- Favorite Movie Quote #8
- You don't have the sense God gave a donut, do you?
Newspaperman Jack Buggit (Scott Glenn) to Quoyle (Kevin Spacey) in 'The Shipping News'
- Favorite Movie Quote #9
- Scarlett (Vivien Leigh): Sir, you are no gentleman.Rhett (Clark Gable): And you Miss, are no lady. Don't think that I hold that against you. Ladies have never held any charm for me.
'Gone With The Wind'
- Favorite Movie Quote #10
- In Sicily, women are more dangerous than shotguns.
Fabrizio (Angelo Infanti) in 'The Godfather'