Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Movie Quotations -- Another Top 10 List of Favorites...
Who doesn't love a great collection of movie quotes? There are so many fantastic one-liners out there that they can be hard to keep straight.
That's why we've collected our very favorite famous movie quotes for your entertainment.
Not all funny movie quotes come from movies themselves -- some actors are just about as funny off-screen as on, such as Burt Reynolds, who once said: "My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave."
There are famous movie quotes to amuse, and there are those that inspire.
Consider this from Hope Floats, my favorite of all inspirational movie quotes: "Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it's what's in the middle that counts. So, when you find yourself at the beginning, just give hope a chance to float up. And it will."
If you love movies as much as I do, you'll love this page. Relive some of your favorites with the list of fantastic movie quotes in our:
Top 10 List of Favorite Movie Quotations:
- Favorite Movie Quotations #1
- I like a film to have a beginning, a middle and an end, but not necessarily in that order.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #2
- You know what your problem is, it's that you haven't seen enough movies - all of life's riddles are answered in the movies.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #3
- I would rather entertain and hope that people learned something than educate people and hope they were entertained.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #4
- My movies were the kind they show in prisons and airplanes, because nobody can leave.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #5
- In Hollywood the woods are full of people that learned to write, but evidently can't read. If they could read their stuff, they'd stop writing.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #6
- Shoot a few scenes out of focus. I want to win the foreign film award.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #7
- It's the movies that have really been running things in America ever since they were invented. They show you what to do, how to do it, when to do it, how to feel about it, and how to look how you feel about it.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #8
- I wrote a novel this year called, 'Shop Girl,' and several producers came to me and wanted to turn it into a movie. And I said, 'If you think you're going to take this book and change it around, and Hollywoodize it and change the ending, that's going to cost you.'
- Favorite Movie Quotations #9
- The movies we love and admire are to some extent a function of who we are when we see them.
- Favorite Movie Quotations #10
- So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?