Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Marriage Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
There are tons of marriage quotes around -- some funny, some sweet, some inspiring, and some downright weird. But no matter what sort of quote you're looking for, you're sure to find it here.
Looking for funny love and marriage quotes?
Try this one from Zig Ziglar: "Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side." Gentle humor with a touch of wisdom -- those are my very favorite types of quotes on marriage.
If you're looking for a marriage quote that's a bit more inspiring, why not try the famous Apache marriage blessing: "Now you will feel no rain, for each of you will be shelter for the other. Now you will feel no cold, for each of you will be warmth for the other. Now there is no more loneliness. Now you are two persons, but there is only one life before you. May your days together be good and long upon the earth."
You're sure to enjoy these quotes on love and marriage, and no matter what you're looking for, these marriage quotes will inspire you and bring a smile to your face in our...
Top 10 list of Marriage Quotes:
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #1
- People shop for a bathing suit with more care than they do a husband or wife. The rules are the same. Look for something you'll feel comfortable wearing. Allow for room to grow.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #2
- The Japanese have a word for it.It's Judo -- the art of conquering by yielding.The Western equivalent of judo is, 'Yes, dear.'
J. P. McEvoy
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #3
- Marriage is a great institution, but I'm not ready for an institution.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #4
- One advantage of marriage it seems to me is that when you fall out of love with him or he falls out of love with you it keeps you together until maybe you fall in again.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #5
- Many marriages would be better if the husband and the wife clearly understood that they are on the same side.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #6
- Let the wife make the husband glad to come home, and let him make her sorry to see him leave.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #7
- Try praising your wife, even if it does frighten her at first.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #8
- Husbands are like fires. They go out if unattended.
Zsa Zsa Gabor
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #9
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
- Favorite Marriage Quotes #10
- I know you've been married to the same woman for 69 years. That is marvelous. It must be very inexpensive.