Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
The Leadership Quote -- More Top 10 List of Favorites...
There's a leadership quote for every occasion, and whichever is perfect for you, you'll find it here. We have all the funny, inspiring, powerful quotes on leadership you could ever ask for gathered in one easy space.
Of course, the very best leadership quotes combine all of these aspects.
That's why Henry Ford's words make us smile and nod at the same time: "The question, 'Who ought to be boss?' is like asking, 'Who ought to be the tenor in the quartet?' Obviously, the man who can sing tenor."
It's always best to start with a laugh, so don't forget about funny leadership quotes, either.
You'll get more than an obligatory chuckle if you start off with something like: "The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone else to blame it on" (Robert Bloch).
There are so many good leadership quotes, your hardest job will be choosing the right one. But don't worry, you'll have fun searching for the leadership quote that works for you in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Leadership Quotes:
- Favorite Leadership Quote #1
- A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the crowd.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #2
- People cannot be managed. Inventories can be managed, but people must be led.
H. Ross Perot
- Favorite Leadership Quote #3
- If the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #4
- Do you wish to rise? Begin by descending. You plan a tower that will pierce the clouds? Lay first the foundation of humility.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #5
- Pull the string, and it will follow wherever you wish. Push it, and it will go nowhere at all.
Dwight D. Eisenhower
- Favorite Leadership Quote #6
- Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #7
- A leader is best when people barely know he exists, not so good when people obey and acclaim him, worse when they despise him. But of a good leader who talks little when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: We did it ourselves.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #8
- It is a terrible thing to look over your shoulder when you are trying to lead -- and find no one there.
Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Favorite Leadership Quote #9
- What you cannot enforce, do not command.
- Favorite Leadership Quote #10
- The question, 'Who ought to be boss?', is like asking, 'Who ought to be the tenor in the quartet?' Obviously, the man who can sing tenor.