Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
The Inspirational Quote... 'Top 10' Lists of our Favorite Famous Motivational and Inspirational Quotes
There are so many inspirational quotes in the world that it's nearly impossible to have just one favorite. Some were said by inspirational people like Mother Teresa and Confucius, while some were from regular people having an inspirational moment.
Regardless of said them first, inspiration quotes have the power to move us in a positive way, motivating us to do better, reach higher, try harder.
Our collection of inspirational life quotes includes many that serve as lessons on how to live your life to the fullest. This one states the plain truth: "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. After all today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday."
There are funny inspirational quotes as well, many from Will Rogers and Yogi Berra. Some would make great inspirational bumper stickers, such as this from Billie Burke: "Age is of no importance unless you're a cheese."
Inspiring quotations are everywhere, and we've gathered them for you in one easy-to-read location. If you need your daily inspirational quotes, visit us often. You can see our list of favorite inspirational quotes here at our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Inspirational Quotes:
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #1
- Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you're right.
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #2
- You see things; and you say 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say 'Why not?'
George Bernard Shaw
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #3
- Within each of us lies the power of our consent to health and sickness, to riches and poverty, to freedom and to slavery. It is we who control these, and not another.
Richard Bach (Illusions)
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #4
- Never look down on anybody unless you're helping him up.
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #5
- To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #6
- A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song.
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #7
- There is no use trying, said Alice; one can't believe impossible things. I dare say you haven't had much practice, said the Queen. When I was your age, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #8
- The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man.
George Bernard Shaw
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #9
- The journey is the reward.
- Favorite Inspirational Quote #10
- People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.
Elizabeth Kubler Ross