Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Favorite Graduation Quotes...
Need fantastic graduation quotes for a speech, card, or gift? You've come to the right place. We have the very best quotes about graduation, all gathered here in one place for your convenience.
Whether you're looking for inspiring or funny quotes, you'll find them here. We even have the best in cute graduation quotes -- such as Robert Orben's humorous observation that "a graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success."
Everyone loves school graduation quotes, so why not find some of your own?
Maybe you want some senior graduation quotes for your scrapbook -- if so, Erma Bombeck is sure to make people smile: "Graduation day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents. They come home as contemporaries. After twenty-two years of child-raising, they are unemployed."
Scrapbooks, invitations, speeches, and cards -- they all benefit from a well placed quote. You'll have the best of the best graduation quotes to choose from in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Graduation Quotes:
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #1
- A graduation ceremony is an event where the commencement speaker tells thousands of students dressed in identical caps and gowns that 'individuality' is the key to success.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #2
- You are educated. Your certification is in your degree. You may think of it as the ticket to the good life. Let me ask you to think of an alternative. Think of it as your ticket to change the world.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #3
- Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.
Anthony J. D'Angelo
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #4
- You cannot help but learn more as you take the world into your hands. Take it up reverently, for it is an old piece of clay, with millions of thumbprints on it.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #5
- Sooner or later we all discover that the important moments in life are not the advertised ones, not the birthdays, the graduations, the weddings, not the great goals achieved. The real milestones are less prepossessing. They come to the door of memory unannounced, stray dogs that amble in, sniff around a bit and simply never leave. Our lives are measured by these.
Susan B. Anthony (1820-1906) American reformer
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #6
- School's out, Memories past, Don't ever doubt, Our friendship will last.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #7
- Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors.
Louisa May Alcott
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #8
- Just about a month from now I'm set adrift, with a diploma for a sail and lots of nerve for oars.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #9
- Education is what survives when what has been learned has been forgotten.
- Favorite Graduation Quotes #10
- It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.