Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Gandhi Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
Feel the need for some peaceful reflection? Check out these Gandhi quotes and prepare yourself to be inspired. The 'Father of India' is a great place to start when it comes time to settle your mind.
Although Gandhi is most times associated with peace, his movement was also called "noncooperation"? It's pretty evident that, although a quiet man, he was forceful in his convictions proven by this one among many quotes from Gandhi, "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will."
Did you also know that famous Gandhi quotes are not all about strength, peace, and love. They're also slightly cynical and humorous at times, like this Gandhi quote that you've probably heard before, "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind." Pretty insightful considering the violence that still exists in the world today.
So put your feet up, grab a cup of tea, and reflect on some Gandhi quotes before you start or end your day! You can find more Gandhi quotes filled with wisdom, humor and inspiration in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Gandhi Quotes:
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #1
- Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #2
- Fear is not a disease of the body; fear kills the soul.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #3
- The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problems.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #4
- We must become the change we want to see.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #5
- The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #6
- An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #7
- Weeding is as necessary to agriculture as sowing.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #8
- When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love has always won. There have been tyrants and murderers and for a time they seem invincible but in the end, they always fall -- think of it, ALWAYS.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #9
- Faith is not something to grasp, it is a state to grow into.
- Favorite Gandhi Quotes #10
- The only tyrant I accept in this world is the still voice within.