Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Funny Movie Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of Favorites...
Want funny movie quotes? We've got 'em! There's nothing like a great movie to make you laugh out loud and forget all your troubles.
And if you don't have time to watch an entire movie, well, these quotes from funny movies are the next best thing.
Love him or hate him, there's no one who writes like Woody Allen -- which is why one of my favorite famous funny movie quotes comes from his "Love and Death": "The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses."
And then there's the famous line from Mel Brooks' "The Producers": "Shut up! I'm having a rhetorical conversation!" The best funny movies quotes are here on these pages to keep you laughing for hours.
If you want a funny movie quote to brighten up your day (or somebody else's), stick around. Somewhere in these funny movie quotes will be something to make you laugh! So grab a bucket of popcorn and enjoy the movie quotes on our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Funny Movie Quotes:
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #1
- The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end. But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of cutting down on your expenses.
Boris Grushenko (Woody Allen) in 'Love and Death'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #2
- I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way.
Jessica Rabbit (Kathleen Turner) in 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #3
- Old age. It's the only disease, Mr. Thompson, that you don't look forward to being cured of.
Bernstein (Everett Sloane) in 'Citizen Kane'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #4
- Scarecrow (Ray Bolger): I haven't got a brain... only straw.Dorothy (Judy Garland): How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?Scarecrow: I don't know... But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking... don't they?Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.
'Wizard of Oz'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #5
- Reporter: Tell me, how did you find America?John Lennon: Turned left at Greenland.
A Hard Day's Night
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #6
- Gentlemen. You can't fight in here. This is the War Room.
President Merkin Muffley (Peter Sellers) in 'Dr. Strangelove'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #7
- Clarice (Jody Foster): If you didn't kill him, then who did, sir?Lecter (Anthony Hopkins): Who can say? Best thing for him, really. His therapy was going nowhere.
'Silence of the Lambs'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #8
- You know, you haven't stopped talking since I came here? You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle.
Groucho in 'Duck Soup'
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #9
- Major Strasser (Conrad Veidt): What is your nationality?Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart): I'm a drunkard.Capt. Louis Renault (Claude Rains): That makes Rick a citizen of the world.
- Favorite Funny Movie Quotes #10
- Oh. If I just wasn't a lady. What wouldn't I tell that varmint.
Scarlett (Vivian Leigh) in 'Gone With The Wind'