Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Funny Famous Quotes...
If you like to laugh (and who doesn't?), you won't be able to resist these funny famous quotes. Somehow it just seems like our best jokes come from other people --
so why not sit back, relax, find a new favorite famous funny quote. (Try saying that five times fast.)
There are tons of funny quotes from famous people -- even those with a somewhat serious reputation, like WWII hero Winston Churchill: "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
You have to love it when they're not only funny, but true.
No matter what sort of famous and funny quotes you're looking for, this will be a treasure chest of laughter.
We have everything from humorous statements from politicians to funny famous movie quotes -- such as this one from Ace Ventura, Pet Detective: "If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!"
Somewhere in this selection of funny famous quotes is something to tickle you just right, so don't give up -- keep searching till you find it in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Funny Famous Quotes:
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #1
- However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #2
- If only God would give me some clear sign. Like making a large deposit in my name at a Swiss bank.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #3
- Have no fear of perfection -- you'll never reach it.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #4
- War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #5
- He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #6
- Anyone who says he can see through women is missing a lot.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #7
- The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation but not the power of speech.
George Bernard Shaw
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #8
- For God's sake give me the young man who has brains enough to make a fool of himself.
Robert L Stevenson
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #9
- The secret to staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- Favorite Funny Famous Quotes #10
- Cheer up. The worst is yet to come.