Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
More Famous Friendship Quotes -- Our Top 10 List of the Best Friendship Quote...
Looking for the perfect friendship quote to cheer someone up? Missing that special friend who has moved away? Or just want to have a little fun making your friend smile with a thought for the day?
Well... get started enjoying these famous quotes on friendships.
Friends can make each other laugh until the tears roll. They're also the first with a hug in the difficult times. So find quotes on friendship like this Chinese Proverb, "With true friends... even water drunk together is sweet enough," to let her know how much you enjoy spending time with her.
Going away for awhile and going to miss some special friends? How about sending them some love and friendship quotes like this one by Richard Bach, "Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends."
Friendships are special gifts we are given to treasure and nurture. So enjoy and share with your dearest friends a quick friendship quote to let them know what they mean to you. And you'll discover just the quote on friendship you're looking for with our...
Top 10 List of the Best Friendship Quotes:
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #1
- Friendship consists of only one soul; inhabiting two bodies.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #2
- If two friends ask you to judge a dispute, don't accept, because you will lose one friend; on the other hand, if two strangers come with the same request, accept because you will gain one friend.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #3
- Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes is certain for those who are friends.
Richard Bach, (Illusions)
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #4
- Forsake not an old friend, for the new is not comparable unto him. A new friend is as new wine: when it is old thou shalt drink it with pleasure.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #5
- It is easy enough to be friendly to one's friends. But to befriend the one who regards himself as your enemy is the quintessence of true religion. The other is mere business.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #6
- Thy friendship oft has made my heart to ache; do be my enemy for friendship's sake.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #7
- Join the company of lions rather than assume the lead among foxes.
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #8
- He who has a thousand friendsHas not a friend to spare,While he who has one enemyShall meet him everywhere.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #9
- Think where man's glory most begins and ends, And say my glory was I had such friends.
William Butler Yeats
- Another Favorite Friendship Quote #10
- May God defend me from my friends; I can defend myself from my enemies.
We hope you enjoyed each and every friendship quote -- we love finding every new great quote on friendship we can. We have another list containing famous friendship quotes -- as well as other types of romantic quotes and lists with a quotation on friendship. Click here for: One more friendship quote Top 10 list. and Top 10 lists of funny, romantic, sad and cute famous friendship quotes.