Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Friend Quotes -- Top 10 List of More Favorite Friendship and Friend Quotations
Who can resist the perfect friend quotes? I know I can't -- as my cards and letters to my best friends tend to prove. But then, why rack your brain for something that someone else has already perfectly expressed?
Looking for a great friends quote to melt some heartstrings? Try Henry Brook Adams: "One friend in a lifetime is much, two are many, three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim."
If it's best friends quotes you want, you definitely need something with a touch of whimsy and a sentimental edge to make sure your BFF knows you really care.
And who better for funny friend quotes than Oprah Winfrey: "Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
Whether you want cute best friend quotes or something that will stick with them for days, this is the site you've been searching for. Sit back and enjoy great friend quotes in our...
Top 10 List of More Favorite Friendship and Friend Quotations:
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #1
- True friendship comes when silence between two people is comfortable.
Dave Tyson Gentry
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #2
- Friendship improves happiness, and abates misery, by doubling our joys, and dividing our grief.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #3
- A true friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until lost.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #4
- Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #5
- There are three faithful friends, an old wife, an old dog, and ready money.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #6
- Friends come and go but enemies accumulate.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #7
- A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #8
- One friend in a lifetime is much, two are many, three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
Henry Brooks Adams
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #9
- With true friends... even water drunk together is sweet enough.
- More Favorite Friend Quotes #10
- In the New Year, may your right hand always be stretched out in friendship, but never in want.
We hope you enjoyed these friend quotes. You can visit our other lists of friend quotations to find more quotes on friendship. Or, check out our other love quotes lists. Click here for additional: Friend quotes Top 10 list. and Top 10 lists of funny, romantic, sad and cute love quotes.