Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Top 10 Famous Love Quotes and Quotations...
Ah, love. Sometimes you want to go a bit further than a Hallmark card on Valentine's Day. How about writing your own love letter after enjoying these famous love quotes?
These love quotes will have you inspired any day of the week, and on those special days that only the two of you share.
Creating your love note or card to your sweetheart can be a breeze once you get inspired by famous quotes about love like this one by Aristotle, "Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies." Love quotes coming from a brilliant ancient philosopher? That'd be a great start for a note to your beloved.
Or maybe you want to express yourself in a more lighthearted way? There are also numerous cute love quotes like this one from Ingrid Bergman, "A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous. "
Whatever the sentiment, tell your sweetie you love him often and be a little creative too with one of the famous love quotes in our...
Top 10 List of Famous Love Quotes:
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #1
- Neither a lofty degree of intelligence nor imagination nor both together go to the making of genius. Love, love, love, that is the soul of genius.
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #2
- This is my commandment, that ye love one another.
Jesus, In John 15:12
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #3
- Love is a smoke made with the fume of sighs. Being purged, a fire sparkling in lovers' eyes. Being vexed, a sea nourished with lovers' tears. What is it else? A madness most discreet, a choking gall and a preserving sweet.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #4
- I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love.
Henry Ward Beecher
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #5
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #6
- If you love somebody, let them go, for if they return, they were always yours. And if they don't, they never were.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #7
- Love is not altogether a delirium, yet it has many points in common therewith.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #8
- The sweetest joy, the wildest woe is love.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #9
- Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.
- Favorite Famous Love Quotes #10
- My most brilliant achievement was my ability to be able to persuade my wife to marry me.