Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Find Yet Another Einstein Quote -- Our 'Top 10' List of Favorites...
Most of us know at least one Einstein quote, even if we aren't exactly sure what it means. Geniuses don't come along often, but Einstein is surely recognized as a genius in his time.
His was an extraordinary mind, and his discoveries and contributions changed the way we perceive the universe.
Einstein was a scientist, but was politically, academically, and socially involved in the world around him. Because of his popularity, Einstein was often asked to speak on many topics. Great news for us quotaholics since that means there are many famous quotes by Einstein to be found.
Einstein had a way of making his complicated theories accessible to everybody. Take this famous Einstein quote, for instance. "Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity."
Einstein could also be counted on to offer up some inspirational quotes, like: "Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts can not necessarily be counted." Now, how's that for a great Einstein quote? And you can find many more like this in...
Another Top 10 List of Favorite Einstein Quotes:
- Favorite Einstein Quote #1
- The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #2
- One should guard against preaching to young people success in the customary form as the main aim in life. The most important motive for work in school and in life is pleasure in work, pleasure in its result, and the knowledge of the value of the result to the community.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #3
- Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #4
- The discovery of nuclear chain reactions need not bring about the destruction of mankind any more than did the discovery of matches. We only must do everything in our power to safeguard against its abuse.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #5
- If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?
- Favorite Einstein Quote #6
- Whoever undertakes to set himself up as judge in the field of truth and knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the Gods.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #7
- A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #8
- Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. THAT'S relativity.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #9
- I sometimes ask myself how it came about that I was the one to develop the theory of relativity. The reason, I think, is that a normal adult never stops to think about problems of space and time. These are things which he has thought about as a child. But my intellectual development was retarded, as a result of which I began to wonder about space and time only when I had already grown up.
- Favorite Einstein Quote #10
- It gives me great pleasure indeed to see the stubbornness of an incorrigible nonconformist warmly acclaimed.
If you haven't already seen our other Top 10 lists filled with your favorite Einstein quote or quotation, click here for our main Top 10 list with your favorite Einstein quote.
Also visit our directory Top 10 list with your favorite Einstein quote.
Or visit our directory Top 10 list of famous quotations by famous people.