Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
Top 10 Christmas Quotes
Need something a little different this year to get you into the Christmas spirit? We've got the perfect Christmas quotes to help warm you up inside... even while the weather outside is frightful.
Whether you are just gearing up for Christmas or reading these just the evening before your big Christmas party, you'll find the spirit of the season in these words.
Sending out cards this year? Finding the perfect Christmas card quote is a breeze when you find quotes like this one by Helen Keller "The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart."
Want something a little bit more cutesy or funny? Laughter is pretty much essential to surviving the Christmas season, right? So how about some funny Christmas quotes like this one from Johnny Carson, "The worst gift is a fruitcake. There is only one fruitcake in the entire world, and people keep sending it to each other."
Whatever your wish for Christmas this year, put your feet up after all the shopping and enjoy these festive Christmas quotes. You'll find Christmas quotes to fit any mood -- inspiring, funny and poignant in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Christmas Quotes:
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #1
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree is the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #2
- The only blind person at Christmastime is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #3
- Once again we find ourselves enmeshed in the Holiday Season, that very special time of year when we join with our loved ones in sharing centuries-old traditions such as trying to find a parking space at the mall. We traditionally do this in my family by driving around the parking lot until we see a shopper emerge from the mall, then we follow her, in very much the same spirit as the Three Wise Men, who 2,000 years ago followed a star, week after week, until it led them to a parking space.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #4
- Christmas, my child, is love in action. Every time we love, every time we give, it's Christmas.
Dale Evans Rogers
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #5
- This, the spirit of Christmas, that forever and ever endures. May it leave its richest blessing in the hearts of you and yours.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #6
- Santa Claus has the right idea. Visit people once a year.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #7
- Never worry about the size of your Christmas tree. In the eyes of children, they are all 30 feet tall.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #8
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas brings us closer to each other.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #9
- The joy of brightening other lives, bearing each others' burdens, easing other's loads and supplanting empty hearts and lives with generous gifts becomes for us the magic of Christmas.
- Favorite Christmas Quotes #10
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.