Looking for the Best Famous Quotes?
More Birthday Quotations...
If you're looking for the best sentiment for your special friend's birthday, you can't do much better than these famous birthday quotations.
With so many to choose from, you can create a one of a kind card or can email one of these happy birthday quotes to let your loved one know you're thinking of them.
Want to send a sweetly sentimental and poetic thought? How about trying a quote like this one from William Shakespeare. "With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come." Really - you can never go wrong choosing a Shakespearean quote for any reason!
A little too serious for your chosen birthday quote? We can solve that problem with one like this Oscar Wilde quote, "Thirty-five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have, of their own free choice, remained thirty-five for years."
Whatever your celebratory mood, you can be sure to find the perfect sentiments as you peruse these birthday quotations.
You can find exactly the birthday quotation you're looking for in our...
Top 10 List of Favorite Birthday Quotations
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #1
- To divide one's life by years is of course to tumble into a trap set by our own arithmetic. The calendar consents to carry on its dull wall-existence by the arbitrary timetables we have drawn up in consultation with those permanent commuters, Earth and Sun. But we, unlike trees, need grow no annual rings.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #2
- There are three hundred and sixty-four days when you might get un-birthday presents ... and only one for birthday presents, you know.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #3
- Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is. The most important product of his effort is his own personality.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #4
- A diplomat is a man who always remembers a woman's birthday but never remembers her age.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #5
- Have you not a moist eye, a dry hand, a yellow cheek, a white beard, a decreasing leg, an increasing belly? Is not your voice broken, your wind short, your chin double, your wit single, and every part about you blasted with antiquity?
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #6
- So you see, old age is really not so bad. May you come to know the condition.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #7
- You know you're getting old when all the names in your black book have M. D. after them.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #8
- Real birthdays are not annual affairs. Real birthdays are the days when we have a new birth.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #9
- Thirty-five is a very attractive age; London society is full of women who have of their own free choice remained thirty-five for years.
- Favorite Birthday Quotations #10
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
Did you miss our first list of birthday quotations? Or, you can find quotes for other special occasions by simply clicking here for additional Top 10 lists with birthday quotations and other special occasions.